As Technical Assistant you will work with our maintenance system and coordinate Marine Management files.
- Experience from a similar position and from procurement within shipping is considered an advantage but not necessary if you are eager to learn.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and a team player.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Adequate knowledge of administrative system such as MS Office, Maintenance Program and Basware is considered an advantage.
For further questions: Jörgen Mansnerus, VP Marine Management, tel + 358 400 536770.
Please send your letter of application explaining your suitability for the position, including your salary request and your CV in English to Ville Koskinen at email@example.com.
Please respond by 18.12.2022, we will consider applications as they come in and might fill the position when the suitable candidate applies.
The Bore fleet comprises of 10 RoRo and RoLo vessels from 6.500 to 12.500 dwt, with either Ice Class 1A or 1A Super. The vessels are sailing under Finnish or Dutch flag. Since 2016, Bore is part of the Dutch Spliethoff Group.
The annual turnover is some EUR 25 million and the number of personnel is approx. 250, at sea and ashore with offices in Helsinki and Mariehamn.
Today, Bore’s mission is to be a trustworthy cornerstone in the development of our customers’ business within their specific trade to stand as Your Partner in Shipping to our charterers.