We are looking for new talents.
We take pride in having a team of professional and dedicated co-workers serving our Principals on a 24/7-basis, 365 days a year. People make the difference and that is why we put our employees first. This has also been recognized, resulting in a steadily increase in demand for our services, within marine survey services and claims management.
Therefore, we are now looking for new talents to join our Relationship Team.
Job vacancy – Survey Coordinator, Helsinki, Finland
Wesmans’ Survey Team provides marine-, cargo- and transport liability- surveys for their clients within the logistics, transport and marine & cargo insurance industry.
We are looking for a member to our Survey Coordination Desk, supporting the Survey Team and forming part of the Relationship Team.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- You are in charge of the first and the final steps of handling survey assignments at Wesmans.
- You will be receiving, registering and distributing survey assignments amongst our surveyors in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland and setting things in motion.
- You will be proof-reading our surveyors’ reports and submitting them to the clients, along with all the documents and our invoice, which you will also be issuing.
- You will do the same with international assignments, handled by our local partner surveyors.
- As you are the first point of contact for our clients, you may expect to occasionally represent the company on client visits and industry events.
Skills and capabilities sought after:
- You are a true team player, enjoying collaborating closely with the entire organization and the supporting nature of the role.
- You are an excellent communicator in English and Finnish, both orally and in writing. If you speak any other languages, especially Swedish, it is an advantage.
- You are accurate, effective and structured, with good administrative skills.
- You are service minded and responsive to urgency.
- With the right mindset, you can have any background, but it would be an advantage if you experience from shipping-, transport-, logistics- or marine insurance industry.
- Competitive salary.
- Comfortable office in Pasila with access to fitness facilities.
- Flexible working environment, with an option to work from home some days of the week.
- Being part of a pleasant and collaborative multi-national team.
- Being part of a century old organization, yet with a dynamic and young-at-heart culture.
- Working cross borders and in an international environment.
- Stimulating working environment.
- Room for growth and professional development.
Start: As soon as possible/after agreement.
Working hours: Full time, Hybrid work.
Location: Pasila – Helsinki, Finland.
Should you have any questions or need further information, please contact our Relationship Team manager Leonid Vindergauz at email@example.com / +45 31 78 48 39.
Should you find the position to be of interest, we would be happy to hear from you. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the 15th of September 2023. We employ on a continuous basis. Please mark your application ”Ålands Sjöfart”.
Wesmans deliver a wide variety of services to our clients – always taking pride in our independence and quality of work. Find out more about the company on this link!